Monday, October 2, 2017

"Pulses" from the album "Variations"

Pulses


This week I wanted to talk about the music piece "Pulses" from the "Variations" album.
This was an addition to the original layout on the "Variations" album.  There was a reprise of "Moving Forward Triumphant" which I thought was a bit redundant. The reprise was for a film short I did back in my college days.  It worked for the film quite nicely and it seemed to give me the grade I was going for.  Being a short album, it didn't seem fair to finish with more of the same thing.  I was experimenting with some new instruments and technology at the time.  With the title of this album it seemed to be the right place for this piece.  I figured "Pulses" was a good way to conclude this album.



More things to think about. In the meantime if you haven't listened to my other albums, feel free to share any of the following links below:


Thank you to all my new subscribers!



Thanks again for your great support,



-Jordan


PS


If you haven't already!

Take a look at my website, click around see what you find. All the links you need are here:


http://jordanmcclungmusic.com



I would enjoy hearing from you. Tell me what you enjoy about my music and if you have a favorite?




my Official email: jordannewagemusic@gmail.com



Want more? "Like" Jordan Music on Facebook page and get the latest updates, comment or ask questions. There is more to come.

https://www.facebook.com/jordan.newage.music.

No comments:

Post a Comment